BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Day of Creation

21-11-2009 is an insane day for me. One of my nerve in my head short circuit and make me to have a strong desire to create a blog that i have think of it a long time ago.Actually i never expect myself to create a blog so early. To be honest, i'm learning to be a writer n trying to write a novel(Chinese) somehow. But i realized that my sense of creativity is too inconstant. Frankly speaking, my English isn't very good, hence i believe most of my post will be in Chinese, so for those, Mr. or Ms Banana or other races, i apologize for that.

One more important thing is i think i wouldn't post a lot of picture of myself in this blog since i'm not that smart and handsome. Furthermore, this is just a blog for fun, my own fun is the priority, the rest...erm depends lah!

So nice to meet everyone here, and welcome to my new created blog.tq

0 comments: